Six Sigma and Effective Case Management
Oftentimes legal professionals approach the legal case management process in a haphazard
fashion that wastes time and results in increased costs. Six Sigma can be extremely useful with
legal case management from start to finish. Six Sigma is not a new methodology. It has been
used by major corporations since the 1980’s and legal professionals can also utilize it to assist with
effective case management.
Basic Overview of the Six Sigma Methodology
- Understanding the project lifecycle
- Defining legal project goals in relation to a project lifecycle
- Defining the goals of a case, matter, or job function
- Effectively planning the key deadlines for a case, matter, or job function
- Measurement tools and techniques
- Implementing legal project reviews and/or audits
- Key skills needed for effective case management
Get immediate access to this 60 minute on-demand video presentation.